To get married at Burstow, Horne or Outwood church, as at any Church of England church, you need what is called a qualifying connection to that church. These include living in the parish or your parents or grandparents having been married in the church. To see the full list of qualifying connections, visit and to find out which parish you live in, click here.

To talk this through, ring the Rector, Revd Nicholas Calver, on 01342 842224